Friday, May 4, 2007

Sex 101 with MissB part 1

it occurred to me not many people know the basics and search on net to find them, I recieved an Email today from a 16 year old male (maybe submissive) he had general questions he had trouble finding the answers too..I knew of these videos so I'm posting them for him, and others that need a way to find simple answers..Enjoy my sex 101 class,
now be good and don't make me get the cane *wink*


BDSM 101




Cock rings 101




Lubes 101





Harness 101



this ends todays lessons boys and girls...more soon

2 comments:

Mrs. Claudia said...

Hello MissB,

I love that you are helping boys and girls learn more about SEX. Especially the boys, they need our help now more than ever. Keep posting and I'll keep reading!!!

Hugs!

MissBonnie said...

Hi Mrs Claudia,

I'm glad you like the idea, and yes the darlings do need help. I'll be posting a few of these styled posts in the near future.
Thank you for the comment.

MissBonnie
Collar N cuffs

Post a Comment