Monday, May 7, 2007

Baby dolls and beautiful pictures


Wow time has gotten away from me this week, I've had the guests from hell staying with me.I should of made this post days ago, but having 'nilla guests with small children made it so hard to get near the computer let alone post LOL

I was recently a judge in Mistress160's baby doll competition in the forced feminization group on myDungeonspace.
I absolutely, thoroughly, enjoyed myself immensely during the competition, every moment was a pleasure for me. Don't know if I've mentioned on here before but forced Femme isn't one of stronger points, but it is something I have a growing interest in, but have had very little experience so the chance to judge the competition with my Fellow judges Mistress160 and Miss Alice was a great experience for me, as it was something on a larger scale I hadn't done before. The same was true for some of the contestants, most have never 'preformed' for a Mistress, that's why I valued the opportunity so much, the majority of the contestants (and members of the group) are unowned it gave then the opportunity to compete in fair and well managed competition, show what they have to offer, and an extra bonus of doing it for three Mistress' I think it was that idea that drew me in. Seeing how happy it made everyone was bonus I hadn't counted on, when i read chances blog entry (one of the prize winning contestants) he is owned by his lovely Dominate partner Destiny but still found things in the competition that he liked, I was actually quiet touched (by his entry) and had a tear running down my face by the end of the post. it made me proud to be apart of it.

I've linked to Mistress160's blog post so you see can the winners and their delightfully wicked and wonderful entries...and read the competitors and judges remarks, and which awards went to whom.
I would just like to add ALL the contestants are winners in my eyes.




From the judges
we had enormous fun judging the sexiest and most stylish outfits, we were impressed by the effort, creativity and elegance that went into all the submissions. I think there was a little bias by the judges for a slightly slutty look as well as nice bottoms, perhaps something to consider for future comps!".

From Mistress160
Thank you again to everyone who competed, to the Mistresses who so generously gave their time, and especially Miss Bonnie and Alice, who really enjoyed judging far too much!

From MissBonnie
Thank you Mistress160 and your right, I did enjoy myself WAY too much...can I do it again...PLEASE LOL

4 comments:

Aradia said...

whore and I were happy to participate. Thank You for being such a great Judge!

My best, Aradia

Destiny and her pet chance said...

Thank You for judging Miss Bonnie, i knew it would be fun if you were involved. thank you for all the nice things you say to me, it means alot given the wonderful vibe i get from you and your blog. Oz is a lucky man. Your open mindedness is lovely.

Whats the deal with people from Australia. i think half of you are out travelling the world as i bump into Aussie's all the time here and out west. The other half is being kinky at home. i Love your country. Beer drinkers too. You're so...Canadian if i may, with nicer beaches. and gorgeous tall blonde Dominants:)
And to you, as one of those Dominant Females, i am honoured to be bestowed with your compliments and approval. Thank You with head bowed proud.

Destiny's chance

Catwomanslair said...

I bet you had fun! The pics are quite creative an the boys really went to work for you Ladies.

MissBonnie said...

Aradia,
Your whore was beautiful, I hope you both enter the next contest.
I had a wonderful time judging and hope to do it again.

The next contest is all ready being planned for June.

Destiny and chance,
I've had a love affair with Canadians for a long time LOL my first meeting with a Canadian traveling Australia was good one, and all the ones I've meet since have been the same.
thank you for the compliment.

Catwoman,
I had so much fun !!!! Maybe you should venture over to MyDungeonSpace and have fun too.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

MissBonnie
Collar N cuffs

Post a Comment