Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy busy

Wow such a busy month. So this is going to be one of those..Hey I am alive posts.


So much is happening on CollarNcuffs.com we have the taste of cyber programs back in full swing and are now training two groups at once for single and partnered males seeking a taste of Femdom cyber online domination. Our New to Femdom Domination programs for the ladies have also been a great success, with many of them commenting we (MissBitch and I) have made the process easy and simple to follow with the hundreds of personal images and video footage, and one on one interaction. A third group is currently starting on our sister site studyBDSM where we have added as additional feature cam play which we post about shortly...all cams are returned and free as is every thing on CNC

The forum also has a lot of interesting topics regarding Femdom and BDSM topics: This week my personal favorite would the topic of user names by Fetish Educators and just how 'out' they are within the community. It's wonderful to see the replies. The diversity of the members on CollarNcuffs never ceases to amaze me.

Well I'm off to finish writing, after the publishing contract for two Femdom 'how too' books (availible Febuary) we are currently writing a third..ohh that reminds me I need some 'test' subjects *evil grin* but I'll post about later...this was supposed to be a flyby visits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment