Tolkein and a Trollop
-
Owner and i had a lovely weekend break in the Cotswolds. We took the train
from London to Moreton in Marsh after work on Friday and returned this bank
ho...
Femdom Q+A | FLR Advocate Ms. Cat Boulder
-
She is a beacon of *feminine leadership*; a modern woman with progressive
views on the bountiful benefits available to women who choose to lead their
rom...
Rewrite History
-
Sometimes jealousy can crop up when you’re with someone. It’s an
unfortunate part of human nature. There is a way you can process it
without it consumi...
The Goddess wants to play - Part 2 (E)
-
Courtesy of Who's Sorry Now? via Lunar Black - Desire for Submission and
More...
Hmmm… Where was I in our delightful scene… More than time for me to fini...
Toes in the pool
-
sigh.
It has been a long, long time.
As much as I stand my by decision to delete my old posts, right now i wish
that i had just hidden them somewhere and ...
Welcome
-
You are probably here because you clicked on a Comment I left on another
blog.
Or perhaps a web search, most likely involving the terms "chastity",
"orgas...
Drug RAMBLING
-
Without the legalisation of banned drugs human progression I fear shall
continue to remain slow. With narcotic drugs being illegal, crime will
continue ris...
Busy busy
-
Wow such a busy month. So this is going to be one of those..Hey I am alive
posts.
So much is happening on CollarNcuffs.com we have the taste of cyber
pro...
Discount sex toys
-
Discount adult toys...what they are made for? Such toys for big boys and
girls are created to awaken your fantasy, to give pleasure, to teach us how
to get...
I've Got Curves!
-
A few weeks ago my Toy surprised me with a gift. It is a black latex
corset. It is so sexy. Here is a picture of it...
First of all, to make the title rela...
beginning
-
I was told about this site from a co-worker. I thought I would try my hand
at it. Hopefully I will be able to get my feelings put down on here instead
of b...
0 comments:
Post a Comment