Thursday, May 10, 2007

Priceless

GRRRR don’t you just hate when things don’t work out !!!!I recently brought another set of ankle cuffs






I wanted a wider heavy duty leather cuffs with two D rings, large enough to pass through my favorite rope. Ok you say no problem, you can find them, yeah well I did eagle leather had them in stock .. that’s not the problem. LOL the problem is every time Oz wears them I break into fits of laughter.




They clink and clank every time he moves. The first time he wore them I was sitting at my desk waiting for him to come out of the shower. I had my back to him, he emerged. Then that clink and clank started. getting louder the nearer he approached. Still louder. ..tiled floor causing the clink and clank to echo in the darkness, then he started laughing and said “MissB, Tex is here Ma’am, ready and waiting, how may I be of service” I turned to see my favorite subbie, naked, wearing wrist cuffs, the afore mentioned ankle cuffs, My collar, and cowboy hat. That was it !! I was a goner, the laugher did me in. Oz had put on the cuffs only to discover they made to much noise as the D ring hit each other as he moved, the heavy metal on metal sound was some what distracting and loudly annoying. So to make me happy, as he knew I’d be disappointed he added the cowboy hat as the sound reminded him of spurs and being attached to his ankles he thought it was appropriate... he knew the laughter would lessen the blow...which it did.




Master card: $110
Dommes face: Highly amused
A subbie that cares: priceless




we have added a small ‘clamp’ to the cuffs to keep the rings together since, but they still bring that all knowing smile to my face every time I see them. Just goes to show to make your Domme happy you don’t always have to suffer for her ;)

2 comments:

Tired of assholes said...

You should warn a person when you're gonna do that..lmao. Tea is always better when swallowed, instead of being forced by fits of laughter through the nostrils..hahaha.

That was really funny:)

MissBonnie said...

We're even Miss, I sprayed coffee reading your comment.
how come you can make laugh so much, you have a talent my friend.

Post a Comment