Monday, December 4, 2006

TAGGED



Hmmm ok Saratoga tagged me so here it goes <LINK>


I have a phobia of squirrels. yes I know you can tell me they cute. but I disagree they are abhorrent little critters from hell. My frequent trips to Europe have been known to cause distress over them. Why do I fear them I have no idea. I have never been hurt by one they just make me break out in cold sweat, I can’t move or breathe. My only other phobia is heights yet I can fly a plane.

I can’t fully digest meat so I can only eat small portions of it.


I have a been known to be late for appointments because I can’t leave dishes on the sink, They have to be washed and put away...even a coffee cup can’t be left if I’m leaving the house. I find if it’s not done I get cranky for the rest of the day (yes I know I’m a control freak)

I have a morning ritual of not talking to anyone till my curtains are open, and I’ve had my coffee. and I mean anybody, Even if the house was burning down you’d be ignored till coffee has past my lips.

Gawd this is hard I wrote a list awhile back off 50 things about me and I don't want to double up LOL Ohhh I know rugs and floor mats with tasseled ends drive me batty the tassels have be straight, I will brush them a few times a day to keep them straight...I fixed the problem I no longer have tasseled mats.

I file every thing...every thing has a place...and I’m label happy in my office...muck up my office area you will die...But everything ‘marked’ Bonnie personal gets thrown into a box...I like to go through it very so often and remember the concerts or theatre, birthday cards and if its in order it kills the pleasure.

I tag
LadyH
oldbear
MissLaurasboy
jssubc and Mistressjen (two for one)
Tom Alan

4 comments:

oldbear said...

Hi Bonnie, no problem dear Lady, I posted the tagged entry to my blog, and tagged
freebird and justawomanthing a cheating blog blogger Lady and a new
long time married couple blogger Lady.

Thanks for thinking of me:-)

Catwomanslair said...

Cool post. I, however, am the total opposite of you. I have clutter everywhere and I have never been really able to cure myself of that. I can walk out the door neat as a pin every day but my personal spaces are always a mess.

Catwomanslair said...

Oh, and great squirrel pics, BTW. I may have to copy that saucy Domme squirrel pic.

Richard said...

Thankfully I never had the squirrel phobia. Back in my hometown we had the "flying squirrels" living nearby and it would've drive me crazy.

My daddy - a hunter - did force me to eat some. That left me with an aversion for them as food.

Post a Comment