Sunday, December 3, 2006

the POWER of shoes




I was reading Catwoman Blog entry on shoes it got me thinking how much do I flirt and use my sexual power outside of my D/s relationship. While discussing this with my darlin’ Oz, I was surprised to hear him say you’re a flirt you have men tripping over in the street to get a look at you when you turn it on...well I guess I do play it a little as any woman will tell you, high heels have powerful impacts on men. I often find myself adjusting straps on sandals or running my hands up calf muscles I find I do this almost subconsciously. its as through ‘it’ turns on in me subconsciously, and I have no control half the time. I’m not even aware I flick my hair, sway my hips or pick my clothing to appeal to the opposite sex but I guess I must LOL.
So I decided to do little experiment. I went to local shops in non alluring clothing and flat shoes and then followed this up by a Hey look at me outfit. I took along a girls favorite handbag, a gay male friend for his input on my behavior. I guess what I wanted to discover was I ‘turning it on” or was it visually aided by shoes/outfit
I was surprised to find that my little tricks worked in any clothing that in fact I could make a man walk into things... even in sports leisure wear. but I will add they did more damage when confronted with heels.
It was then he gave me a compliment ..girl friend you have the confidence inside you what wear doesn't make an iota of difference men can smell a sexually confidant woman and drawn to it. guess I always knew this but it was nice to hear.


3 comments:

Catwomanslair said...

I so agree. It is entirely possible to have your "on" switch on and it will not matter what you are wearing. Yes, clothing/shoes enhances the allure but people are picking up on your dominant vibe. I wrote something similar to that kind of observation before. My pet and I had just come from a weekend at a Femdom convention. I had the vibe and did not know I was soing it. A guy pumped my gas for me, another loaded my groceries into my car, many little things like that. Your friend is absolutely right, men recognize and respond to your dominant nature.

Anonymous said...

If a woman is beautiful it doesn't matter what she wears. It seems so few women know this.

longbob said...

I really think this experiment needs verification and impartial observation to ascertain the veracity of the data. I do happen to have time free in my busy schedule to help you out on this. Also not being vulnerable to exterior stimulation myself places me in a position of neutrality.
I do feel the act of a beautiful woman using her hair as a sexual tease has not been adequately studied either.
Hope I can be of service to you in this matter. Cheers, Longbob aka Phugger

Post a Comment