Thursday, December 14, 2006

silly quizs


You scored as The Trainer. You're a teacher, a trainer.
You can take any man on the planet and transform him into Your personnal slave. You use punishments and rewards intelligently.
You want Your slave to always improve himself and to be the best slave he can be. And You want him to be well mannered and totally respectful.

Teasing and "bitchy"

95%

The Trainer

95%

Kinky and sex driven

93%

Lifestyler

89%

Sadistic but indulgent

88%

Psychologist

75%

Possessive and controlling

69%

Cold and distant

66%

The Player

65%

Loving, caring and with submissive tendencies

65%

Humiliatrix

58%

Fussy and demanding

56%

Extremely sadistic, twisted and pitiless

46%

Female supremacist

28%

Which kind of Domme are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



I got this quiz from a link on Richards and alexandras site and thought.. WTH.. I'm borred and its in front of me.(sorry but i can't find the orginal link)
Alexandra stated on her results, its one of the better ones. I would have to agree I found the results to be very close to my nature and almost a perfect fit. I loved the result... Loving, caring and with submissive tendencies...I guess that is kind of in tune with a previous point I was trying to make and maybe were my term 'sexually dominant' may come into play. I work as children's Aide so the Dominate personality sometimes has to take a backseat and I choose to stay 'along side' the children but now thinking about it after this quiz maybe I do show submissive tendencies around children. Its funny how the results of a stupid fun little quiz can some times shine a whole new light.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Around the children you using your patience and empathy. Also the qualities of a good dominant.

Destiny and her pet chance said...

I scored as Sadistic but Indulgent. I like that description for me.

Destiny

Post a Comment