Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Declare this day (inter) National shoe day !!!




Living in the melting pot with diversity of Femdom cultures, we also run with many different types of shoes. Whether you are a sneaker person, or absolutely love Manolo’s, you are inundated with several styles, colors , comfort and ability of shoes every single day. That is why I think we need to dedicate a day of our hectic and busy lives to the appreciation and exaltation of our favorite shoe.




I declare this day National Shoe Day for all of the shoes out there that deserve recognition. Although I have knocked several styles before (UGGS especially), every shoe deserves to be equally represented on this day. We can wear anything from Italian leather to vintage design and can still be totally unique in how we choose to incorporate a shoe into our Femdom lifestyle.



I still love stilettos and could never let them go, but there is a time in every woman’s life where we can put our favorite things to the wayside for new and different styles. I am sure that almost every woman has dealt with the point in time when heels change from a sexy style statement to a murderous fashion choice, prompting the poor wearer to take off said shoes and walk freely. With broken glass in the street and possible unwanted spills on the ground, we can’t always take them off. So ladies, in addition to the hot heels you keep in the closet, be practical and get some stylish comfort for you man to love.



For the stubborn, like myself, heels will always be a necessity. I just can’t give them up totally. Just as a great outfit can take you anywhere, a great pair of heels (if taken care of *wink) can last a long time and take your sub many great places.



Shoes can also make us feel like a million bucks, even if they don’t cost a lot. Do you remember when you were a little kid, and you got a new pair of L.A. Lights or Minnetonka moccasins? You probably felt great walking around in new shoes. To me, it was like a breath of fresh air.




Shoes themselves cannot save our melting pot, but they can provide different types of support, and let you love the way you look.

5 comments:

Mrs. Claudia said...

Oh Bonnie, a woman after my own heart. I absolutely love shoes. Stilettos being my favorite too, I wear everything from Keds to 5" heals. While high heals are my favorite (can you tell from my pic) I still love anything that is pretty and can go over a foot. Purses and shoes baby!!

the cherub said...

Being a dedicated Shoe phreak I argee most whole heartedly, this should be a Stat Holiday give all the subbies the day off to worship their Mistress shoes as the deserve to be worshiped all of the time.

Catwomanslair said...

I love your ode to shoes and the pics as well. I chuckled when you talked about how shoe styles change and one must go with the flow as the seasons and styles change.

Anonymous said...

Glad you all liked the post..I LOVE shoes


MissBonnie
Collar N cuffs

db from myspace said...

made me smile, in a lewd manner

Post a Comment