Friday, April 6, 2007

Funny, freaky, fetish, finds for Friday

Saratoga has Triple YouTube Tuesday !!!
Lady Julia has terrific tush Tuesday !!!
So I'm going to for all the funny or freaky, fetish and sex related links I find on the net Friday's

Well we all know I have twisted and warped sense of humor, so now you can see just how much. Have you ever wondered why so many children's Television shows come to an abrupt end ?

this first clip might just be the reason !?!

Mention the word "Animals" and most life styler get the immediate impressions of pet play, and start drooling at the image of collars ..say no, "I mean the real furry kind of animal" and you'll be run outta town LOL . This little sweet fury ball I just had to share, he's not unlike his two legged friends..I wonder can animals reach subspace..because this cat sure looks like he's on the way. you'd want to make sure when you play that you remember to put the cat out.

3 comments:

Lady Julia said...

Seriously this was a show? wow

Great idea. I'll try to participate too :)

Aradia said...

Second clip just made Me sit here at My desk giggling helplessly. Thanks for that!

My best,

Aradia

Catwomanslair said...

s2c showed me the masochistic cat and I loved every second of it. keep them coming!

And thank you for the comment you left on my last post. I will have to use your line about "feeling my age."

Post a Comment