Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fetish Lore


Do you like using Forums??

then drop in at Richard and Alexandra's new Forum


A few words from richard taken from the Forum board

Why yet another forum devoted to fetishes, S&M and D/s? On and off people would ask me to start a forum. But I had on plans of being that foolish. Until now. I guess it is an addiction. Before I started posting on the web I had an old-style dial-up telephone BBS and a regular following (and – years later - they still maintain fellowship via mailing list). Folks not bound by clichéd images of BDSM. We all have to evolve our own styles of play: whatever is true to our partners and ourselves. I often describe myself as a “pansexual polyfetishist” and hope that people who feel similarly unbounded may find this a comfortable place to visit and talk. It is a premise that there is no One True Way. Don’t let anyone bully you into conformity. Beginners are very welcome. There’s a lot to be learned (and unlearned). Feel free to ask for help. As of today – March 5th, 2007 – I have no idea where this venture may go. I’m not aiming for a giant forums site: I get lost in those myself. But hope for enough people to sustain a few interesting conversations.

1 comments:

Richard said...

Bonnie, many, many thanks!

Post a Comment