Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Test you Fetish knowledge

Last one i promise LOL... help I think i have an addiction to quiz's
Have a go.. this one had me baffled on a few questions

Test your fetish knowledge..quiz!!!
my results







You scored 78% for basic knowledge, 67% for advanced knowledge, 70% for perverted knowledge and 11% for obscure knowledge
Well assuming I made the questions well and you didn't simply guess well, we should now know how much you've learn't from sex columns, the internet and friends and family about fetishes and sex, at least compared to me and other takers in a statistically crappy test since I did it off the top of my head, but I tried, I swear...







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 68% on Basic





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 36% on Advanced





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on Perverse





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 7% on Obscure
Link: The Fetish Knowledge Test written by Dunatis2000 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

0 comments:

Post a Comment