Thursday, September 21, 2006

madonna - human nature

I have meet many people over the years who continually self analyze there BDSM/Femdom activity.
Are you that type of person who looks inside them self for answers to every impulse?
I must say that I don’t do it much anymore. I have tried it a number of times but either came up with nothing or an answer that has been hard to come to grips with.

Some examples ?

I was born this way..
But if I was born this way that would imply my genetic heritage from my parents would have been responsible. My brother does show some submissive sexual traits, given the fact of him being male, and me being female the ‘results’ of our genetics cocktails have made opposite spectrums in opposites sexes...plausible maybe. but then this ‘genetic’ result would in essence , show itself in more family units.

Outside influences..
influenced and molded me at a young age...also plausible in my case while maturing as a teen I was ‘exposed’ to BDSM/Femdom which in turn could of lead me down the perverted path

My self analysis...I am who and what I am. why question what I enjoy or what makes me feel good !!!!
I enjoy my wander down the perverted path.

5 comments:

Richard said...

In myself I can trace it and other parts of my sexuality directly to the specifics of my parents' marriage.

For me thinking about it is fun. But not as much as doing it.

slave2Catwoman said...

I am convinced that weare born this way. I have been aware of my desires since I was around three years old.
Not everything that is in our genes is manifest in our relatives. Each of us is a unique gene cocktail. Somehow, the way mine combined made me a born slave to women. I don't worry about the WHY. It doesn't matter. I am the way I am, and I know what I need to be happy.

Catwomanslair said...

All I know is that I have been this way since I was about six years old. In fact, I had ideas throughout my childhood that I did not know had a name. I was just thinking them, such as having someone tied to my wall spreadeagled and cutting their clothes off them. It was just there. In my teens, I had this very romantic concept of having one central relationship, that person remaining true to me, but I could have sizzling rendezvous with other men. Yet I didn't know cuckolding was a real concept. I dismissed it as a crazy notion, thinking no such relationship could exist.

Catwomanslair said...

Always did love the Human Nature video by Madonna. The lyrics mean even more to me as I had to shake off the sexual hangups of a former significant other in order to get back to my fabulous, happy, pervy self. I think there is a link between an individual's happiness and how they view themselves and their sexuality.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Bonnie,

I love that video! I have just seen it for the first time via your bog. Thanks!

The lyrics are quite deep and for those of us with a kinky predisposition, quite freeing/liberating. "I'm not sorry, it's human nature. You're the one with the problem, why don't you just deal with it..." Wow.

Post a Comment