Tolkein and a Trollop
-
Owner and i had a lovely weekend break in the Cotswolds. We took the train
from London to Moreton in Marsh after work on Friday and returned this bank
ho...
Conversations.
-
Thank all of you for contributing to the blog by way of comments. Since the
last posting John and I have had several discussions related to what we
call Ru...
Rewrite History
-
Sometimes jealousy can crop up when you’re with someone. It’s an
unfortunate part of human nature. There is a way you can process it
without it consumi...
Its End of The World as We Know It....
-
Good title for a song there!
Well I've been away a long time, not a squeak of a blog in over 3 years.
And such a lot has changed.
I've changed home.
I've ...
The Goddess wants to play - Part 2 (E)
-
Courtesy of Who's Sorry Now? via Lunar Black - Desire for Submission and
More...
Hmmm… Where was I in our delightful scene… More than time for me to fini...
Mistress Laura rented me out for my birthday
-
I know it's been a long time since I posted. There's no excuse, things got
busy and I didn't update you all. My birthday was in early August and I'm
still ...
Toes in the pool
-
sigh.
It has been a long, long time.
As much as I stand my by decision to delete my old posts, right now i wish
that i had just hidden them somewhere and ...
Welcome
-
You are probably here because you clicked on a Comment I left on another
blog.
Or perhaps a web search, most likely involving the terms "chastity",
"orgas...
Busy busy
-
Wow such a busy month. So this is going to be one of those..Hey I am alive
posts.
So much is happening on CollarNcuffs.com we have the taste of cyber
pro...
What a Month
-
This has been an interesting month. Vanilla life for me has taken over this
past week. It has made for some tough times trying to get the energy up to
thin...
beginning
-
I was told about this site from a co-worker. I thought I would try my hand
at it. Hopefully I will be able to get my feelings put down on here instead
of b...
0 comments:
Post a Comment