Thursday, November 9, 2006

Blondie again



Damn it ever get the feeling you forgot something ?!? If I wasn't blond I’d have no excuse.
When I killed my template here on blogger, OK I didn't kill it but, I will admit I did mortally wound it. I lost all my links to other blogs and sites. Well I thought I had them all but I forgot my favorite site Sardax.com and it wasn't till last night chatting with him that I noticed I’d forgotten his link. if you haven’t checked out Sardaxs site or seen any of his work I suggest you do he has a free area and members only section. He is one of the most viewed Femdom artists on the net. just goggle Sardax and I’m sure you’ll find something you have/n’t seen before. his site Art work is showcased with stories. The site has some wonderfully wicked ideas. His mind amazes me after all these years he still has new ideas or new takes on very old ideas LOL its like what came first the chicken or the egg. and no I don't want that answered LOL but it does get me wondering how many Domme ‘run out’ or tire of the ideas/routines they have I’m not tiring of my ideas but I will admit some times things do become a little ‘robotic’ ( this lifestyle is all I have ever known) and I turn to the net for that refresh sometimes its just an innocent non sexual Pic that will get my mind racing off in a new direction others it’s the Femdom sites. but Sardax site always has something that gets me interested that’s why its my Femdom favorite site...Do you have a favorite site ? I’d be very interest in what sites appeal to what people and why
Well I better stop this before it turns into a Sardax promotion LOL so any way you get the message and now the link is back in its rightful place. And yes that’s me on the Pic...it was a birthday present from Sardax and one of my subs (James) this year . James wrote a story to go with the illustration


Ohhh one more shameless plug LOL need a Chrissie idea Sardax does portraits and has a new book out !!! <see here> or if you want to see more illustrations check out Collar N cuffs reading resourses page

8 comments:

Catwomanslair said...

I am a fan of Sardax myself. I can lok at any illustration and see an entire story in it. He as a way of conveying an entire idea in a single illustration, that is the magic of Sardax. His illustrations frequently cause a jolt in me, one can feel what is happening.

I am also a fan of Eric Stanton. I'd found a large collection of his work in a book a few years before I even got into the scene.

Another artist I enjoy is named Maxart. I had occasion to "meet" him online and I commissioned an original piece of myself as Catwoman and gave it to s2c.

MissBonnie said...

I haven't heard of Maxart..would you have link for him ?

its funny you say you had Stanton collection before you hit the scene, I did too... plus a Sardax print over my bed when I was about 10 it was from a series of book covers..even back then it lured me before I had any idea what it was.

I've told Sardax its his fault I'm kinky, that he, and Stanton corrupted me at an early age LOL

Catwomanslair said...

Bonnie, what a scream. What kind of a Sardax book cover did you get your hands on at age 10!! Wow woman, you were serious. If you have access to yahoo, I can send you a link for his yahoo group. I will check to see if you have an email link, Maxart has emailed me some of his work from time to time since I commissioned a print of my own. I can send you sampled of what he has sent me.

Catwomanslair said...

Hmm, Bonnie, for some reason, the last part of the yahoo group link is not coming out completely in the comment section. The last part of the link should read "maxart1". If you have problems getting to the link, drop me a line at tmy email addy and I'll get you the link again.

MissBonnie said...

Ohhh Thank you catwoman
I joined the yahoo group I had seen his work before but I never had a name to put to them..Love his use of color.
LOL and being 6 foot I find the giantess subject interesting.

MissBonnie said...

Catwoman
I've dropped you a line via Email and included the pic..mmm dont know why the email addi isn't working.

MissBonnie said...

LOL ok no I haven't yours isn't listed either

My Email is Dommebon@gmail.com
or you can use the sites it's
collarncuffs@collarncuffs.com

Catwomanslair said...

Thanks Bonne for the addy, I will drop you a test email. If not tonite then in the next day or so.

Post a Comment