Saturday, August 26, 2006

For you ESR..I will survive

CAKE - I Will Survive

Well its been I while since I posted any thing half way remotely interesting or something that showed that I have an ounce of intelligence in my dyslexic brain so I thought I might share the reasons
I seem to have this block at the moment with letting people into my world> This is a problem which I have never had in the past anybody that know me will know I’m a fairly open person what you see is what is you get and if you don't like what I have to say ..well f#$%& off ..or words a little more ladylike and cultured at first I thought it was the need to keep my family private but its more than that ..opening up on my Blog means allowing my past to escape ..it means saying goodbye to some demons ..and the ever increasing risk of past demons reoccurring its not that I have any thing to hide from LOL I’m not ashamed of my past it made me who and what I am today ..my past formed and molded me into what I have be come ..a happy sexually dominant woman who knows what she likes and desires ..knows her body what it needs and craves. .but it also holds a huge fear. .oh yes bonnie has fears after all I’m human aren’t I ??? Lol
My fear you ask? ..it’s my ex slave finding me and ripping me from my happy place (once again) but I have come to the decision ..I tell my boys face your fear ..embrace it control it don't let it control you. .and dam him I’ve been scared of him years hiding and lurking (well as best as a 6 foot tall blonde Domme can)_ No one control's me every one that tried gave up a long time ago ..I know he will never give up while I’m alive but that’s just it I’m alive ..I have to live and he can only take my happy place if I let him
my body still has the scars ..my mind is no longer scarred, and no longer scared ..its time for me to open up let ‘new’ people into my world..
this is for you ESR

3 comments:

oldbear said...

Hi Bonnie, I am very sorry someone did so wrong by you and you still have fear.

I think you deserve better Lady! Please accept my cyberhug, and my repsect for you for sticking to being who you really are!

MissBonnie said...

oldbear,
thank you for the cyberhug it is greatly cherished and valued as are your words of respect.
As you know, we often frequent and comment on the same blogs and I know you wouldn't have made this statement unless you truly meant every word.
You are a wonderful caring, intelligent person and a man of honor.(LOL and you write the HOTTEST stories)
I look forward to your next post on your blog..Bonnie

Catwomanslair said...

I can relate to what you are saying. It is unfortunate that some people have to suck the joy out of you because they actually loathe themselves. Your post is very powerful and moving in that by saying a big "F you" to the person who caused you so much grief, you take any power he may have had from him. Be well.

Post a Comment